Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (833) 541-5912:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Restrict how your data is processed or cease the processing of your data.
- Object to automated processes that come into contact with your data.
- Transfer your data to another controller.
As a GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) compliant company, Support Services group will respond to any of the aforementioned requests within one month (as defined by GDPR) from the date of receipt. Support Services Group is required to verify the identity of all data subjects prior to honoring such requests. However, upon identity verification, Support Services Group will not unreasonably withhold honoring any such requests in compliance with applicable privacy law.