- What PII is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Support Services Group is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. With the exception of cookies, we only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via web form, email, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or (833) 541-5912:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Restrict how your data is processed or cease the processing of your data.
- Object to automated processes that come into contact with your data.
- Transfer your data to another controller.
As a GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) compliant company, Support Services group will respond to any of the aforementioned requests within one month (as defined by GDPR) from the date of receipt. Support Services Group is required to verify the identity of all data subjects prior to honoring such requests. However, upon identity verification, Support Services Group will not unreasonably withhold honoring any such requests in compliance with applicable privacy law.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.